This exceptional home is in model-like condition and is located in one of Fremont's most prestigious neighborhoods, Ponderosa Heights! These homes are located on the south side of Fremont behind security gates. A very private and serene drive leads up to the development surrounded by hills and city views! There's easy access to highway 680, making it an ideal commute to Silicon Valley and beyond. The home features 4 bedrooms, with 1 bedroom downstairs, plus a loft! There is 4,011 +/- square feet of living space and a 20,848 square foot lot that is fully landscaped.
BE SURE TO SEE THE VIRTUAL TOUR FOR ADDITIONAL GORGEOUS PHOTOS!
48887 Crest View Common
Intersection ofScott Creek Road & Winding Vista Common Community of Sold Homes Gallery
Just some of the elegant and outstanding amenities are...
4 bedrooms plus a loft
- 1 bedroom downstairs
- 1 upstairs bedroom with a magnificent view of the bay
- 3 1/2 bathrooms
- 4 car garage (3 plus a shop) with lots of cabinets in a finished garage
- Approximately 4,011 square feet of living space
- Approximately 20,848 square foot lot (3,811 square feet plus a loft that can be used as a game room or TV/media room
- Built in 1998
- Beautiful double front doors
- 3 fireplaces, located in the living room, family room, and master suite
- Central vacuum
- 2 zone heating
- Tile roof
- Wet bar
- Beautiful view of backyard from family room
- HOA dues of $195/month include security gates and common areas...
A gourmet kitchen with...
- Center island
- 6 burner Dynasty gas cooktop
- Stainless steel, built-in refrigerator
- Walk-in pantry
- Breakfast table area
- Built-in desk
- Double oven, microwave, and trash compactor...
A beautiful master suite boasting...
Granite countertops with tile backsplash
- Over-sized separate shower
- Jacuzzi tub
- Walk-in closet
- Tile floor
- Gas fireplace...
Meticulously maintained, front and back
- Landscape lighting (automatic), front and back
- Park-like setting
- Private backyard with a view of the hills
- Pavers patios
- Gazebo with lighting
- Water fountain.
Be sure to come see this truly wonderful and exceptional property... and make it your home... where each day begins and special times become cherished memories.
CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTIFUL PONDEROSA HEIGHTS HOME!! IT WON'T LAST LONG!!
Listing Type: Sale Property Type: SingleFamily Architecture Type: Med Year Built: 1998 Price:
$2,195,000 Sold Amount: $1,998,000 Interior Size: 4011 sq. ft. Stories: 2 Lot Size: 0.478 acre(s) Bedrooms: 4 room(s) Bathrooms: 3.5 room(s) Garage Size (# of cars): 3+
Formal Living Room, Formal Dining Room, Fireplace, Security System, Sprinkler System, Garage Door Opener, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk-In Closets, Panoramic View, Breakfast Nook, Patio, Central Air, Master Bedroom, Family Room, Gourmet Kitchen
Call Fremont Unified School District: 510-657-2350
Last Updated: 10/28/2014
by Faye Carlson DRE#00643449 of COLDWELL BANKER Residential Brokerage
Faye Carlson | COLDWELL BANKER Residential Brokerage
3340 Walnut Avenue, Suite #110 • Fremont, CA 94538 Faye@TheCarlsonTeam.com